Ki mit rendelt? Ki mit kevert?

Hi to all i vaped for years TPA M TYPE and i found it in vape42.

Can anyone tell me if this flavor is the original M TYPE or is it just the Bitter Nut Extra without the lovely ingredient Tabanon that has the M TYPE?

Is there any photo of the flavor of vape42 M TYPE?

I hope to be the original one, but I know that has been discounted from TPA for many years now

Thanks for all

1 kedvelés

Hello!In principle, it is original, so much so that the blacklist is free of ingredients.

2 kedvelés

So it is the original M TYPE? Have you checked and Bitter Nut Extra.

Because i do not understand what means blacklist free of ingredients.

Do you have any photo of the flavor and the ready to vape liquid?

Thank you very much

A Perfumers Apprentice honlapján fenn van a recept.Elvileg a bitter nut extra és a tabanon megfelelő arányú keverékéből készül az m-type.Azt nem vágom mi lenne benne a tiltott összetevő.

3 kedvelés

Since I also smoked Bitter Nut a few times, so I say the base is Bitter Nut and it could be even different in it, because Bitter Nut goes beyond flavor composition in the past.

2 kedvelés

A Tpa is követte a szabályozásokat az évek alatt,én arra gondoltam,hogy elképzelhető,hogy pl a régebbi M-type esetleg tartalmazhatott mára már tiltott összetevőket,de ez már valszeg nem.

2 kedvelés

Hi Solid,

i just do not know if the vape42 M TYPE is the original M TYPE which is the combination of Bitter Nut + Tabanon (which is now sold separately).

If is that then it will make me very happy because is a flavor that i used to vape for many years since TPA discounted it.

Do you have any photos from the vape42 TPA M TYPE bottle flavor?

The Tabanon is the component Tlak and is not prohibited it is just sold separately.

I am looking for the original M TYPE flavor a long time and i do not know if vape42 use the mixure of the TPA website.

That is i am asking if anyone who vapes m type knows

https://vape42.hu/termek/tpa_m_type_premium_5ml.html

Kereskedő válasza: Yes, it is made from the original ingredients by the original recipe from the Perfumers Apprentice/ The Flavor Apprentice. We didn’t change anything in it. I hope You’ll enjoy it!”

2 kedvelés

Hi Deckard!To be honest I wouldn’t know how “original” is the stuff being sold on vape42.I only started to vape it in the past few months so can’t compare to the old version .I can upload a picture of the plastic bottle but it won’t be any help.It’s definitely repacked by the shop,I’m pretty sure as all the tpa concentrates that I got off them were delivered in the very same packaging with only the actual name different on the label.I’d say your best bet to find out is to email them or message them on their Fb page.They normally respond fairly quickly especially on social media .

2 kedvelés

Az Avana Raw-t 3 hetesen kóstóltam utóljára.Ma rápróbáltam 5 hetesen.Ég és föld a különbség!Most màr finom​:grinning:

3 kedvelés

Hi Attila,

thank you for the response. It is excellent flavor mostly for genesis rta with mesh.

In those rta’s the flavor of m type trust me is fantastic.

I will send them mail i just do not know if they make the m type with the ingredient Tabanon, which is this that make this flavor to be so unique.

If you can upload to see the color of the flavor i hope to find out.

Thanks for all

1 kedvelés

Milyen aranyosak vagytok, hogy segítetek külföldi barátunknak. :blush: Nagyon büszke vagyok Rátok! :heart:

11 kedvelés

So here you go there it is

9 kedvelés

Én is nagyon büszke vagyok rátok​:bangbang:Csak egy mukkot nem értek belőle​:joy:Fordítózni meg nem akarok :slightly_smiling_face:

2 kedvelés

i hope to be the original m type i am just not sure if vape42 uses Tabanon flavor and not only Bitter Nut Extra.

The color seems to be right.

Is it sweet enough or more Tobacco with acidic taste?

Thank you very much for your help!

1 kedvelés

I haven’t tried bitter nut so can’t make a comment on the sweetness.To me it’s a fairly dry taste although sometimes I find caramelized,candy floss like notes on exhale.

1 kedvelés

Hi Attila does it taste herbal and spicy or mostly sweet?

Thank you for your help

To me it’s mostly herbal and dry feeling but that could be only me.We all taste different way.

4 kedvelés

Üdv a Hölgyeknek és Uraknak​:v:
Mai napon az a szituáció történt,hogy felszállhattam a már sokak álltal emlegetett villamosra @Zsuzsika75 jóvoltából,mert volt olyan kedves,hogy megkínált egy jó nagy adaggal belőle,amit ezúton is köszönök neki,önszántamból sosem vettem volna,mert abba voltam ,hogy ez a kék villanyos történet egy Ry4 variáns,de kellemesen csalódtam benne,teljesen más és igencsak ízletes gőzölésekre vagyok képes a társaságával​:slightly_smiling_face:

10 kedvelés