Is the Panda finished?

Hi everyone!

Today it only allows access via VPN. Does anyone have any info on this?

2 Likes

Hi! I just logged in without any issues!

2 Likes

My machine deletes history and cookies every day; it won’t let me log in, and my phone wouldn’t let me in either, only via VPN. My colleague’s computer was still able to access the site, but she couldn’t perform searches properly anymore…

2 Likes

I rarely order from them, but now that we’re talking about it, I’m taking a look and I don’t see any changes!! Everything is going completely fine!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Then I’ll pass, I hope it’s just me having the issue.

2 Likes

That’s still the best-case scenario! That will sort itself out on its own!

1 Like

There is definitely something.

2 Likes

Then I don’t know what’s going on, it’s still working fine for me!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting, :upside_down_face:, then let me tell you what is needed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Alright! :smiley:

3 Likes

It doesn’t work for me in Firefox either, but it works with the Opera browser! :thinking: :saluting_face:

3 Likes

I thought it would be browser-dependent, so some browsers with built-in VPNs handle it…

1 Like

Firefox and Brave don’t work, and the iPhone (One) doesn’t work either. I’ll download Opera later, but I’ve never liked it :frowning:

Edit: Microsoft Edge works

2 Likes