https://www.aromes-et-liquides.fr/

https://www.aromes-et-liquides.fr/ - now this is only accessible via VPN as well, it has been added to the list of blocked sites.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I can access the site with a VPN, but I cannot place an order.

Could someone help me solve this problem?

1 Like

None. Some users have mentioned trying to order the package to a Slovakian parcel locker (automat).

2 Likes

Great, I thought we had already hit rock bottom, but it seems there is still room to sink further. … Thank you, Gergő!

4 Likes

1 Like

Then there’s nothing left to do but go in person; we won’t be able to get out of this one.

1 Like

Fortunately, I still have 1-2 bottles left, but I think I’ll start a little panic buying and stock up on nicotine boosters. It’s true that I’m lowering my nicotine dosage because I want to quit, but better safe than sorry.

Hi!

Would you mind telling me which 1-2 sites those are?

Thanks in advance!