New acquisition and the lay MTL user

Hi everyone!

Today, my Dead Rabbit 4 finally arrived with a Lost Vape mod. After a bit of a struggle, I managed to build it in an hour; it tastes great and produces good vapor.

I’ve been using MTL until now, but then I got the urge to try DL. I’d like to ask for your help on how to transition properly. Currently, after a few puffs, I get a slight headache and mild dizziness; I’m using a 2mg liquid. Could you please confirm if this is considered normal during such a switch? :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:,

It looks like this is a dual coil DL RTA, so the switch from MTL is quite sharp; in this case, I’m not surprised by the symptoms of dizziness and headaches.

For a start, I would consider a single-coil tank more fortunate (I don’t know if yours can be built that way :thinking: ), perhaps restricted to RDL, and then gradually transition.

But since you’ve already bought this, I would try filling it with nicotine-free e-liquid. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Then I made a good choice with this one :sweat_smile: I think I’m starting to get the hang of it now. I’m trying to take smaller puffs more often. It can be built as a single coil if I’m not mistaken, and one of the internal pieces is removable (though the pros should confirm this). Anyway, it gives me exactly the same feeling as when I first smoked as a teenager :joy: but I really like DL.

6 Likes

Yes, you jumped right into the deep end. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad you like it this way. Maybe you should take a look at the single coil build later to see if it’s possible at all, and if so, how, and if it’s any good that way (not sure)… It’s possible that after MTL, you might find that more pleasant at first. You can also restrict it a bit; you’ll need to experiment and get used to it. :+1:

Being a hybrid user is great, happy vaping! :hugs:

6 Likes

Are you saying a DL setup is what triggered that feeling? :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

Just the first big hit from fresh morning cotton. Without a headache. :grin:

5 Likes

I would easily build it with a single coil, just like I usually do with the Fat Rabbit.
:saluting_face:
edit:

5 Likes

I thought at first it was a traditional electric shaver :roll_eyes::open_mouth: sleepy eyes :roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

Nagyon szépen köszönöm! Mindenképp megnézem majd, bár most már egymás után megyeget pár slukk fejfájás nélkül úgyhogy alakulok :relieved_face: A levessel mellé nyúltam, nagyon nem ízlik ez az íz, úgyhogy gyorsan rendeltem másik hármat az itthon lévő kettő mellé, abból egy már érik. Egy jó Full Moon. Úgy olvastam arra nem-igen lehet panasz :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: és páromnak is most rendeltünk egy nyuszit :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just a memory :joy: same headache, same feeling of lightness :joy:

4 Likes

It’ll be like this for me sooner or later too, though it might throw me off a bit tomorrow morning at first :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll definitely check it out! I don’t want to take it apart yet, it’s the first RDA build of my life that actually works :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

If the one in your picture is the “culprit”, that’s an RTA. An RDA usually doesn’t have a tank.
Dead Rabbit 4 RTA:


Dead Rabbit 4 RDA:

The more you practice, the better it will work and taste.
:saluting_face: :face_in_clouds:

6 Likes

Ah, sorry, I mixed them up … as you can see, I’m going to be a beginner in this field for a while :confounded_face: I will do that, but for now I’m still enjoying playing around with it :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

By the way, I’ve been playing with the idea of an RDA too, but it would be too early for that yet :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If you have a squonker type device, I suggest and support getting into it.

Sad Robot Vape Trick

6 Likes

Not yet :confused: but it’s only a matter of time… I actually just spent a fair bit though. I’ve already blown through my monthly budget :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

There are usually some well-priced items in the buy-and-sell section.
:wink:

5 Likes

I’ll take a peek :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just so it’s believable, the Fat Rabbit also works with a single coil build:

8 Likes