This is all I could afford + a box of cotton wool ![]()
![]()
![]()
Just grab and go! ![]()
There aren’t such prices in the shops yet…
Tasty-Plaza-Hybrid-Elf, we checked out these four. I only needed two 21700 Samsung ones for Dani, which I listed; I brought those for the colleagues. We then agreed that we would rather order from alternative sources…
Well, some vape shops are really exploiting the situation…
I’d say 3 out of 4 are okay, that’s the price, we committed to it… there we had a very good chat with the sellers, with Hungarian vapers who dropped by, but at Tasty, bored faces on the other side of the counter, without greeting, we were there for 3 minutes, if that…
Hi everyone, any fresh info from Párkány (Štúrovo)? I’d like to buy some salt booster. Which shop should I aim for? I’m going tomorrow while I’m vacationing here in the north, and then I won’t be able to go until next year.
The mall or TV. I would start at the mall, they are kind and cool there, which is not an unimportant aspect.
Hi everyone! A quick report: As luck would have it, the vape plaza was closed for vacation. However, on the pedestrian street, I found a shop where there were two kind Hungarian-speaking ladies, and I was able to buy salt nic for 4.20 (in another shop it was over 7 euros), so I was able to stock up. It’s a bit shocking though, because the last time I ordered it, it came out to around 400 HUF ![]()
Hi János!
Because of the success of the ECM plaza, it’s not certain that you ended up worse off!
Maybe they aren’t like they used to be anymore!??
For me, only lack of character comes to mind when I think of them!
It’s cheaper if you order it that way! Although I don’t know what quantity they give for that price, and whether it’s flavored or unflavored (nature) nic salt. ![]()
Please elaborate, I’m curious.
Hi Arpee!
2 months ago
They don’t pick up the phone for a week and don’t call back! I called 47 times.
They don’t answer emails!
Once, after 5 weeks, an email arrived, though it wasn’t really a helpful response.. ![]()
At the 6-week mark, I got through, inquiring about mods, and he says he doesn’t know if they have that model. But he’ll look for something if they don’t! ![]()
It’s 400km, which I mentioned multiple times!
It’s not 20km; obviously, if I drove out there, I would have bought something out of pure frustration!
Reducing the risk of a wasted trip!
This was preceded by an in-person purchase of around 600 EUR, where it would have been nice to have some help!
I waited 1.5 hours for the ‘very knowledgeable’ person, and then he just brushed the whole thing off!
Except for the flavor concentrates (arôme concentré) I bought, everything else was completely unnecessary and unsuitable. My beginner vaping situation was discussed 8 months in advance.
Maybe this is a business policy, once they’re already there, they’ll buy something anyway…
Meanwhile, I found this place and ordered from Panda!
Got exactly what I wanted, and they even answered my email in a couple of hours!!!![]()
I guess your experience is different!
They should at least care that the opinions of people who have been in the vape world for a long time aren’t like mine!
In short, that’s it…
Hi Péter! I bought some regular 20 mg nicotine salt booster. I’m still stocked up on flavor concentrates for a while. After the drama erupted, I ordered from Le Petit Vapoteur a few times, but when I checked a few weeks ago, they were no longer shipping here. Where is it even possible to order to a Hungarian address anymore? Maybe send it in a DM if you know.
I sent some links! ![]()
Thank you very much!