Hi everyone! I would like to order this, but according to the text indicated by the arrow, customs charges may apply. Is this realistic, or would it arrive without any issues? Another question: is the 25-45 day delivery time accurate? Thanks for your help!
Hi!
The timeframe of 25-45 days is realistic.
That is doubtful in the current situation.
![]()
edit: this could have gone into the HC topic as well ![]()
My last two orders (May 7 and May 30) arrived without any issues! I had to wait out the days, but there were no hold-ups! The former arrived in 28 days, the latter in 20 days.
Understood! I’ll pay attention next time!
Alright, then I’ll order it and let you know once it has arrived!
I placed the order on Aug. 20th and this is the only progress the package has made since then. Does this mean it’s stuck at the Dutch post office? The 45 days will be up on Sunday. Does anyone have any ideas? Or has anyone else experienced this?
Ask HC customer service what they know about the package! ![]()
I emailed them saying the package is stuck in one place, but it’s a holiday there, so they might reply on the 8th.
It might even reach you by then! ![]()
![]()
I would definitely be properly surprised by that! In theory, it isn’t even in the country yet.

