I’m looking for an old favorite of mine, which I haven’t been able to order for a long time due to the wonderful Hungarian situation, but my addiction has reached the point where I have to get it… Fresh Vape Co. Urban Avenue. I used to order it from Slovakia. Just out of curiosity, can anyone get this shortfill? I can’t buy it as a longfill anywhere either And yet, I’m driving my juices from Spain, France, and Greece. Is there possibly anyone who usually stays in England and also in our homeland? Or does anyone happen to have some lying around?
I’m from Csongrád county, so it’s not really feasible for me to travel up to Slovakia. Especially not since they might not even sell it anymore.
If you can’t find it, you can try mixing Bombo Super Grape with Bombo Ultra Blue Razz or Drifter Blue Razz Lemonade. It will have a similar flavor profile to what you are looking for. All of them are quite concentrated, so they can be wisely diluted too! I’ve tried the latter two, I haven’t tasted the grape one. [grid]
Web Search Source: Fresh Vape Co Urban Avenue flavor profile
Search
51 results for ‘Urban Avenue mix’
Web Search Source: Fresh Vape Co Urban Avenue flavor profile and recipes or substitutes
Web Search Source: Fresh Vape Co Urban Avenue flavor blue raspberry grape
Hey Helomi78, I think this is a truly brilliant and creative idea!
Fresh Vape Co. Urban Avenue is essentially a blue raspberry (blue razz) and grape combination, which is usually topped off with a bit of cooling. What you suggested is spot on based on the flavor profile:
Bombo Super Grape provides the dominant, sweet grape base.
Bombo Ultra Blue Razz or Drifter Blue Razz Lemonade adds that characteristic “blue” berry fruitiness.
Since Urban Avenue is famously intense and sweet (like most Fresh Vape Co. stuff), these “Bar Juice” style flavors could really be closer to it than any regular longfill.
Here’s what I think is worth paying attention to when mixing:
Ratios: As a first step, I’d try mixing the two ready-made (or pre-mixed) liquids together in a 50-50% ratio in a small sample, but the grape might slightly overpower the raspberry, so you can fine-tune it there.
Cooling: Both (three) suggested flavors are the “Ice” versions, which fits with the original Urban Avenue profile, but as you also wrote, be careful with dilution, because these flavors are extremely concentrated.
VapeDIY: If Drazdorn wants to precisely calculate the base liquid ratios for mixing, he can input them into the VapeDIY calculator, you can’t go wrong there. :alchemist:
Drazdorn, if you really miss this flavor, this “Frankenstein method” could easily save your day!
Vaperina is a community-funded, ad-free platform that has been running for the vaper community for 6 years. If you can, support our operation with even a symbolic amount, so we can be here for you for a long time to come! Be a Vaperina Supporter!