E-liquid suspicion

If I ordered a certain e-liquid from Bol to a parcel locker, but the package was redirected to the post office so that I have to pick it up with my ID, I think it’s better if I don’t pick it up at all. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey!
They aren’t going to arrest me, are they?!
:saluting_face:

2 Likes

Hi.

Just an idea. Can’t you fiddle with the parcel settings so it goes to an automated locker instead of the regular post?

https://posta.hu/belepes

I never use Hungarian Post for anything!

Except for PG, VG, flavors, and vita. But those are always put into the metal locker. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:grinning_face:

2 Likes

They are

2 Likes

Hi!

There are certain packages, or for example registered mail, that you can only pick up in person by presenting your ID card.

It’s pointless to read more into this. (Besides, they don’t even know what the package contains.)

4 Likes