Atmi-zo.gr - Greek aroma/device/parts webshop

Hi everyone,
this week I tried a Greek webshop (new to me, and rarely mentioned on Vaperina).
I was mainly looking for Steam Train e-liquid/flavor, but they also carry Liqua (haven’t seen that in years…), and smaller, unknown brands to me. There isn’t a huge selection, but for Steam Train, for example, the range is quite wide (suggests some connection to the Cypriot manufacturer).
There are also devices, pods, parts, a basic assortment, so you can spend a few minutes browsing the site.
30ml shortfills are around 6.5+ eur,
60ml ones around 10+ eur,
120ml ones around 14+ eur.
The sales are mostly on devices and parts, I’m not too familiar with their prices from other sources, but at first glance, there are a few deals worth considering.

In terms of user experience, favorites and basic functions are available, the interface is clear, usable, nicely translated into English, not buggy, and doesn’t fall apart. There are proper pictures alongside the descriptions.

By signing up for the newsletter, you can get a 15% coupon, I didn’t use it, but the option is there.

They promised delivery for tomorrow, but it arrived a day earlier. The base price is 10eur, but there are four options (two UPS and two DHL). I chose the cheaper DHL (15eur), and the package arrived in FOUR days. Which is actually 3, because it was shipped on the 2nd, and I ordered it on the 1st. I don’t know how UPS delivers domestically, but I have experience with DHL, and in their case, after some automatic notifications, you can request delivery to a parcel locker, which is much more convenient for me, and that’s what happened this time too. I received the access code, opened it, and that’s it.

I also received a gift with the order, a small hand-held canvas bag with a Steam Train logo, which I didn’t expect at all and appreciate as a positive gesture, definitely more useful than the panda fridge magnets (which are also nice gestures).

I hope I brought useful information to the community! :slight_smile:
Vape on!

24 Likes

Hi! Well-established shop :heart: I’ve already ordered hardware from there.. you made the right choice with DHL, UPS might be cheaper, but there are many problems with them. Maybe there’s no hype around the shop because there are never any promotions on flavors and liquids :heart:

Tasty Vapes :heart:

15 Likes

A quick update on the site; I ordered too because I was also looking for Steam Train aroma (I’ve tried many different ones, but this one worked best for me).

My order placed late Tuesday afternoon was shipped on Wednesday and arrived the following Monday (so about 4 business days). I chose DHL, which was 18 euros; UPS was cheaper, but I listened to others and chose not to use them.

The package arrived in Budapest on Friday morning, it was processed by the evening, and the courier started out on Monday morning. I originally requested home delivery as there was no other option, but you can modify it via the DHL email, so in the end, I redirected it to a parcel locker. They sent it in a fairly large box; a smaller one would have sufficed, but I assume that’s all they had. The box was not damaged, crushed, or tossed around. Everything was placed in a polypropylene Steam Train canvas bag, which was in the box with plenty of cardboard filler.

I ordered 4 nicotine shots, 2 aromas, and 3 pods. I was nervous at first, but in all likelihood, they don’t open a 68-euro package.

Overall, the order went well, the webshop’s communication is good, and the DHL package tracking is also good. Unfortunately, I did not receive a coupon for subscribing to the newsletter.

7 Likes

As is my custom, I have been ordering from here regularly for 2 years. Update: they no longer ship to Hungary :sob::sob: I just put together a little package and it’s not an option. I don’t know what to do. My favorite flavor concentrates (aroma) are sitting right here, the Steam Train :sob:

3 Likes

Hi! I have a source for Steam Train.

3 Likes

Is it not letting you pay, or is it saying there is no shipping available first? Because it’s not complaining about the address for me. The payment button is also fine.

1 Like

It’s interesting, because I have 100€ worth of base liquid, nic, flavors, and such in my cart and it gives me this, but if there is only 1 item, say one aroma, it lets me place the order.

1 Like