Who ordered what? Who mixed what? (Part 2)

Every BF has its own unique, distinct character. It’s “good in a different way” for me too, just like Azhad’s :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Heyo!

I’m looking to order some Clapton mesh. I found a few sites, but as I recall, you guys have talked about a site where you can buy wire in almost industrial quantities. I’d like to check if they have mesh sheets. The site specializes specifically in this. That’s about as much as I remember. Could someone link it here for me?

I can’t find it. :face_without_mouth::melting_face:

3 Likes

Hi!

I think this is what you’re thinking of: Zivipf.de

5 Likes

That’s it!

Hugs, thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome!

3 Likes

Well. They don’t even have a similar mesh strip.. :face_without_mouth:

If anyone has one of this type lying around, I would be happy to take it off your hands. :folded_hands:t3::blush:

4 Likes

Hi!
It’s on the panda bear page.

4 Likes

I checked these past few days. It was nowhere to be found.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll order some right away.

4 Likes

Alongside my essential Dani 21700 (especially since I bought it), a Yihi SXmini SL Class V2 and a Kumiho Thoth Q Pro arrived for my better half. :face_in_clouds:
The LV B80 AIO is also included. :index_pointing_up:


:wink: :saluting_face:

13 Likes

It has arrived!

13 Likes

It’s new to me, the flavor is very tasty so far, it was a gift from G, I’m just curious if it’s going to be a coil killer… :+1: :grin:

8 Likes