Who ordered what? Who mixed what? (Part 2)

It depends on which beer you’re tasting it with! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If it’s Whiskey, then this goes well with it. The aroma is very good, but you have to wait a week or two for it.

5 Likes

I am looking at the batteries there as well

4 Likes

Hi everyone.

I bought my batteries (accus) here. I ordered them online and went to pick them up.

Take the HÉV from Örs vezér tere to Kistarcsa, then a pleasant walk. During the walk, I even heard a rooster crowing.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi.

I sent you a message.

4 Likes

DPD has arrived, with an opened package!! :enraged_face: Thank God, only an O-ring set was missing!!

6 Likes

After this, I’m going to check the contents of my packages 3 times to see if everything is there. Mine and my mom’s package arrived yesterday and everything was in it, but I’m going to check now just to be safe.

5 Likes

The bottom of this was completely ripped open!! It wasn’t the Hungarian courier, I know them!!

3 Likes

It’s lucky they only swiped the O-ring and not the atomizer.
I didn’t immediately think of the Hungarian branch either; the guy who usually brings my packages starts by asking ‘Are you working or at home?’ then says hello. :smiley:

4 Likes

I guess one of those “die-hard vapers” felt it was necessary to make it their own!
:index_pointing_up: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing: :face_with_symbols_on_mouth:

4 Likes

All I can say to that is may his bits get caught in a zipper and fall off.

4 Likes

I think it just fell out!! The three-quarters of the package was open, I’m glad that’s all!! There were 3 chimney sections and a PMMA tank section inside too!! I guess they didn’t like what was inside!

4 Likes

6 Likes

We had the same thing happen to us once. The corner had been started, but luckily nothing went missing from it. I’m surprised the stuff didn’t just fall out of it, the way they handled the box at DPD… seriously, you can’t buy anything anymore because they either steal it before it gets here or smash it to pieces…

5 Likes

4 of my flavors waiting to be tried, pre-steeped :slightly_smiling_face: curious to see how they turn out…

8 Likes

Hi! I really like Azhad’s Contrapunto and Blendfeel English. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes


I’ve been tasting these lately; the order from left to right reflects how much I enjoyed them, although the Blendfeel and Biggy Bear are on the same level. That Mystery one is a real genius, it has a bit of a yellow melon hint, it’s just a pity that it’s a mystery :smiley: . I have Paska to thank for the Blendfeel and the Highrider, but they definitely ended up in the right hands and they will be used up :smiley:

5 Likes

Then they really went to a good place!!

4 Likes

The Blendfeel was a bit strange on the first few puffs, I felt it was slightly musty, but as I gradually got used to it, the flavor came through properly and it became quite pleasant afterwards. The Highrider isn’t bad either, I find it slightly bitter but also a bit sweet at the same time, so it’s a bit strange; I’ll try it in a different atomizer later, it might work better there.

5 Likes

Nekem ,nem volt bejövős!! Ha neked ízlik örülök neki!!

4 Likes