Who ordered what? Who mixed what? (Part 2)

He was such a character, and up to no good :grin::wink: I actually liked him though

1 Like


:saluting_face:

5 Likes

I must be seeing something else, sorry but still not like this! :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

The 510 connector is on the bottom, the drip tip is on top… it does resemble it :heart_eyes: honestly there are some family traits, I was just joking around with Zoli @TheSoftParade1968

4 Likes

Alright, I accept! I just can’t see it! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The V9 came to mind immediately when I saw your RTA.
But I guess that’s just me.
:saluting_face:

4 Likes

12 Likes

Hi everyone.

I need an original Dvarw that also ships here…

Any ideas?

5 Likes

I think only the FL is an option now, it’s being sold everywhere.
E.g.: DVARW MTL FL 22 - 3,5 ml – The Vaping Gentlemen Club
edit: I was mistaken, because it’s sold out, SORRY

5 Likes

Unless someone sells their own “bored of” (used) piece.
But, I assume you want a new one?!
:saluting_face:

4 Likes

It’s not actually for me, it’s for an acquaintance; they want a new one and specifically an FL 24. There are sites that have it, but they don’t ship here.

5 Likes

Hi!! I’m sending you a private message, you can get both FL, CL!!

6 Likes

The battery restock has arrived!

12 Likes

When ordering yesterday, I completely forgot to add a battery to the cart, just like a breeze I ordered everything: base liquid, nicotine booster, flavorings, bottles, everything needed for a starter kit for my mom, except for the mod I bought from you :smiley: I didn’t get the battery :smiley: but I quickly checked akku-elem.hu, at least here they aren’t going for horror prices.

4 Likes


I have a few things coming too, but the ceramic tweezers were the main point because I broke the ones I had :smiley: and it wasn’t even the ceramic part.

3 Likes

In my opinion, you should wick the gear tomorrow!! I bought the batteries (accus) from Akkuforrás.hu!

3 Likes

I’ve already arranged for someone else to pick it up :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice… I see they wrote ‘not for extract’ on it :joy::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ll tape it down! :grin:

3 Likes

I’m curious about this one: Black Coffee - Whiskey - Caramel.

8 Likes