Who ordered what? Who mixed what? (Part 2)

It’s high time you finally bought one! :wink: :saluting_face: :face_in_clouds:

6 Likes

@Tivadar_Szocs Thank you for pointing out that I needed to buy bottles. :ok_hand:t2::sweat_smile:

Of course, while I was there, I also bought some flavor concentrates (aroma), but that’s already piling up in the apartment in disgusting quantities.

9 Likes

This will last for a while :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

7 Likes

If you prime the bottle, it’s easier to mix the flavor concentrates in it :sweat_smile::ok_hand: and there’s room left too, you’re welcome.

5 Likes

Thank You: You Made My Day So Good!

6 Likes

Just arrived!

15 Likes

Honestly, hats off to you!!!

Once I have a ton of money, I’ll have things like this too :slight_smile:

Until then, lots of e-liquid for it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

https://www.aromes-et-liquides.fr/en/t-juice-concentrates/19728-33572-t-juice-drinks-peach-t-concentrate.html#/133-volume-30ml does anyone know this flavor by any chance??

I love peach tea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

They are good, but they could be more concentrated; they are less economical to mix.

2 Likes

Won’t this roll away? :roll_eyes::thinking:…

:ok_hand::wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, I want to try it out but I would like something decent.

3 Likes

We’ll see! :grin: But it’s extremely pleasant to hold!

4 Likes

Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Try Not Do Or To Not There Is No Try Luke Skywalker

4 Likes

Supersorrell with Star Wars Lightsaber

3 Likes

And it’s here!!

9 Likes

It resembles the By-Ka RTA.
Internally as well?
:saluting_face:

4 Likes

Is the coil inside? :ok_hand::grin::wink:

1 Like

Internally, definitely not. Although I don’t think it’s externally either!

4 Likes

I see Laci Szűcs taught you well!

1 Like