How do you roll, how do you wick? 😊

I always push 20-24 through mine :roll_eyes::open_mouth::sweat_smile: the cotton breaks

5 Likes

Not even air can pass through that anymore! :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, I am vaping something
:thinking::roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’d rather say nothing about this! :rofl: :grin:

3 Likes

I also put about 5-6 tanks of juice through the cotton, and then a bit more before I can bring myself to change it.

6 Likes

You have to, when there is barely any flavor left, and it turns the fresh liquid in the juice well dark brown :joy:

4 Likes

When I push it back in, I can usually get another tank out of it, but it usually starts doing that right when I’m at work and I don’t carry extra cotton with me. :smiley:

5 Likes

I understand.

I thought the tip meant much more ml.

This e-liquid is surely very tasty, even if it gunks up the coil (kokszol) on a DIY (barkĂĄcs) level.

Bombo is also prone to this from what I’ve tasted; is this a common characteristic of good juices?

Is it typical for more complex flavors?

The top 3 I’ve tried so far all do this.:man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I think so too, although many people would stone me for saying that!! :grin: :rofl:

5 Likes

You’re right Tibor, a chisel machine is not needed, but a coking plant certainly is, but as we know, life is beautiful
 :waving_hand: :grin:

5 Likes

A coil gunked up means it’s extra tasty, as we know, Tomika! :grin:

5 Likes

Just like with food
 if it’s fat-free and sugar-free, it’s not a favorite anymore :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, my Tibor :waving_hand:, fresh coil build and I’ve only vaped through 4ml of the Tabacchificio 3.0 Aromi! :grin:

8 Likes

The new white one :star_struck::ok_hand::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

maybe this is a new type of cotton and it’s a different color by default :smiley:

4 Likes

By the way, that dark brown cotton was in fashion a few years ago, but I was never excited about it
 you can make it at home in half a day :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, this one, I still have some in the display cabinet, I’m saving it
 :wink: :grin:

7 Likes

If you like, I can send you pre-cut, pre-rolled ones, browned/toasted :rofl::hugs::wink:

4 Likes


Taifun GX Slim (clone)
-Kanthal A1 28 Ga 3mm inner diameter, 5 wraps+legs
-Cotton Clouds cotton
-Saturated with Al Carlo Lychee Fusion
-Dicodes Dani 21700
In the background/foreground “hiding”: screwdrivers, cotton scissors waiting to be fixed, etc.
:wink: :saluting_face: :face_in_clouds:

8 Likes

Are you sending it to them pre-heated???

3 Likes