How do you roll, how do you wick? 😊

I’ve still got it, just 2 percent missing :grin: I haven’t vaped almost any dessert flavors for about a year, only tobacco


5 Likes

As promised, here is the second build of this kind in my life:

Now, while testing, the mod was amusing me; it thinks it’s 0.14 ohm instead of 0.17 :smiley:

8 Likes

I think that’s a negligible difference, IMO.
It’ll be just fine.!
:face_in_clouds: :rocket:

6 Likes

I have this “if it’s that much, then it’s that much!” thing because of my excessive precision :joy: Thanks! It’s performing beautifully :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: A new juice is theoretically coming for it tomorrow, because you know, you can never have enough flavor :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Update: Naturally the stuff leaked, obviously due to my amateur wicking :sweat_smile: it’s not visible in the pictures, but the ends of the cotton were a bit thin. No worries, it will be done properly next time. Yes. I’m 4 builds later, but I think I’ve finally got the hang of it :sweat_smile: now it doesn’t taste like a heater anymore.

8 Likes

Have you tasted every kind of convector, or did you just pull that out of thin air? :thinking::roll_eyes:

.

.

:sweat_smile::wink:

4 Likes

Ha ha :joy::joy: hilarious. Anyway, I started from the assumption that it smells like that when you turn it on for the first time :joy::joy::joy: so it probably tastes like that too.

4 Likes

For me, it turns brown in 2 tanks, with spots of browning on the cotton here and there. But I can already taste the browning along with the flavor after just a cursor-sized amount of use.

I’ve tried several types of cotton, and they all pretty much produce the same result.

5 types of DR (Drop) atomizers, 10-15 different wicking attempts :slightly_smiling_face::laughing:

Re-wicking after 10ml


6 Likes

“In the dark, all cows are green!”
:grimacing:

5 Likes

With all due respect, but
-do you dry burn your coil before wicking it and filling your RTA with e-liquid?
:saluting_face:

5 Likes

In my opinion, how often you need to rewick depends on the e-liquid.
There are some where it’s 5-10 ml, and some where it’s 100+ ml.
:saluting_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_in_clouds:

6 Likes

I’m experiencing this now too..

I think I’m already at 40 ml with the Heisenberg aroma, and I only re-wicked the setup out of principle.

But with the Drifter liquids, it’s like after about 10 ml I can already smell and see that it’s time to re-wick, which is obviously quite annoying to do one-handed
 :frowning:

But a nice cold lemon beer and my sheep-like patience keep me from having a nervous breakdown
 (yeah, riiiight) :smiley:

7 Likes

Of course! It’s not meant to be taken literally :slight_smile: Although I’m still very much a beginner in many respects, I used the other MTL bunny for almost a year :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

6 Likes

Same here, just with a Guinness DRS!

David Tennant as Doctor Who Drinking Frappe

5 Likes

Cola (non-alcoholic :star_struck:) and egg potatoes are my comfort. I really need to re-wick
 since about Wednesday​:roll_eyes: :sweat_smile: the coil is about to fall out

4 Likes

It might already be due for a change! :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

It’s such a pain to re-wick this brand new luxury build​:roll_eyes:
:sweat_smile::wink: This will still last 5-6 days

6 Likes

Sad Coal: Seriously, Global Warming?

4 Likes

Hi Tibor!

I’m very interested in this!

Doesn’t this kind of gunking show up in flavors even 80% earlier?

What is the secret that makes this still good?

Or how is one supposed to not taste this?

Do I need a chisel to change the cotton?:grinning_face:

5 Likes

Hi Tamás! When you see something like this, just think about how delicious it was 80% ago!! :grin: The secret to why it’s still good is that only 8ml has passed through it so far :grin: And the Blendfeel aroma! :roll_eyes: No need for a chisel, because it’s quite rare, about 6-10 ml, and then it’s time for a coil change+! :grin:

6 Likes