How do you roll, how do you wick? 😊

Looking at this, you can still fit another 30ml in there :rofl::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Not yet! :roll_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

As you guys say, the flavor is still delicious! :wink: :grin:

5 Likes

It’s getting better and better…excellent for after the 23rd :ok_hand::grin:

5 Likes

Russian Miner Speaks

6 Likes

I’ll post the first rebuild of my new device here as well :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

6 Likes

I think this is still good :joy: Don’t waste the cotton and wire unnecessarily … :joy:

7 Likes

Do you guys keep cotton at home? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Have you already changed the coil? :open_mouth::scream:

4 Likes

This year, or just this week?!
:grin:
Coil Spring Compressing and Decompressing
edit: A journalist asked the darts legend Phil Taylor:
-Mr. Taylor, how many 9-darters have you thrown so far?
-This week?
:rofl:

6 Likes

I had to change it with a big pout! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Like someone who ran a marathon in a windstorm :joy::wink:

5 Likes

It sure looks like it! :grin: I had already teased out the cotton when I took the photo! :laughing:

5 Likes

I don’t dare open the deck :roll_eyes::joy: but it’s still quite tasty

7 Likes

Oh right, I forgot to mention, my juice is a coil-killer, Tabacchificio 3.0 Aromi! :waving_hand:

4 Likes

Mine is more subtle, it doesn’t gunk up my coil at all :grin: Blendfeel Balkan! :grin:

4 Likes

Anything by Azhad’s? :ok_hand::grin:

Good evening everyone, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with ToB Aroma Concentrato, how much of a coil gunker is it? :thinking:

4 Likes

Well, if we are talking about the same thing, I had 2 ToB concentrates, a lemon tart (Lempie) and a caramel whatever. They were a strong average in terms of coil gunking…

4 Likes

Yes, it’s Zoli, you have weird taste, Lempie (ex Lemon Pie)! :hugs: :grin:

4 Likes