The Vapers' Drain

Unfortunately, you can’t anymore!! :grin: I still have it, but it already has a new owner!!:grin:

8 Likes

Certainly, I’m holding onto it now.

7 Likes

I always stand by what I say, what I write!!!

11 Likes

Hi. If anyone is interested in 2 pcs of solub bounty aroma, just let me know.

I mixed a 3rd one, but it has a weird pálinka taste to me.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Don’t you hold a grudge? :roll_eyes::grin: That’s why I accidentally threw out a handful of it, flask and all. Because somehow it really wasn’t right. It’s not always good to inhale aromas meant for Slovak candies…

5 Likes

Fortunately, no one is angry. :blush:

However, interestingly, Valhalla is phenomenal with DL Brünci, 0 nikitin.

6 Likes

Well, because, VALHALLA!

Tattoo Vikings GIF

5 Likes

It’s still here, so can someone finally take it already? Come get it and take it, I don’t want to see it day after day…? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s been a year in three weeks since it’s been sitting in the display case, Budapest, at least you guys come forward for it, please, because life is beautiful! :wink: :grin:

4 Likes

You see @Tivadar_Szocs, nobody wants to save the good stuff from the “drain!” :thinking: :grin:

4 Likes

Is it any good for non-biting midges? :roll_eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t even understand it :grin:.

5 Likes

2026.09.06 = WC! :grin:

4 Likes

It hasn’t yet, but it’s slowly going to meet that fate… :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: :grin:
PhFu-18

4 Likes